Check out my most recent blog posts:


Sunday, July 29, 2007

Two pieces of blog logistics

First, I have arrived in Bangalore. Sorry for the limited posting over the past 3 weeks but the internet has been painful to find and use. I have written a number of posts though and hope to upload them and their corresponding pictures quickly over the next few days (assuming all goes well).

Second, since this blog is getting a fair amount of traffic, I am going to experiment with adding Google AdSense to the site. Basically, this will put some targeted ads in the right hand column of the blog. If you click on an ad, this blog will earn money. Given the striking poverty I have seen over the past few weeks, I will donate any and all revenues that the blog generates to UNICEF earmarked for children in India and China. So click on ads generously (but appropriately - too excessively and your clicks stop being counted).

No comments: