Check out my most recent blog posts:


Thursday, July 5, 2007

Moving Day / Posting Update

Today is my last day with Kijiji and in Shanghai. It has been absolutely amazing, and I am sad to leave.

I am taking a circuitous route over the next few weeks to get to Bangalore to start work with Softbank’s Venture Fund. I look forward to sharing what I am sure will be many interesting stories from this trip.

  • First, I am going to Yunnan province, China– visiting Shangri-La, Lijiang, and Kunming for about a week. I hope to do some hiking, see some mountains, and avoid the rain.
  • Then I plan to spend July 13th – 16th in Hong Kong and Macau. Hopefully I do not lose all my American Dollars playing Mah Jong.
  • Then I fly to India on July 16th. I will spend 12 days in northern India touring around Delhi, seeing the Taj Mahal, and visiting Ladakh province (Leh), and Rajasthan province (Jaipur and Pushkar).
  • Finally, I fly to Bangalore on July 29th to start work there.

I do not expect to have regular internet access until I start work again but I will blog (can it be a verb also? On my blog, the answer is yes) whenever I can.

For those feeling empty and lost inside, wondering what to do for three whole weeks without new blogs from me, I have uploaded some emails I sent around last summer from Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, and Argentina. They can be found in the July and August 2006 sections. Consider this the summer re-run season.

*This is my 19th move since graduating high school - way too many.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can see that u travel a lot!
Have you been to Mozambique xD.!

mWah

Anonymous said...

i have moved nine times since the start of college. maybe more. congrats on being done with the first part of your summer.